Monday, June 29, 2009

I Can Sew

No, seriously, I figured out how to thread my machine, wind the bobbin, pull up the bobbin thread (thank you for your guidance Theresea), and I winged it from there. I managed to put together my quilt top, I cut and pieced the back, I basted (thanks to this tutorial) and I started quilting. My lines aren't straight. In fact, some are rather un-straight, but I like it, er, I love it that way. Looks homemade. Unprofessional. Authentic.

I love authentic.

I'll take photos tonight, I promise. I will not disappoint the five of you who come to see my crafts, no, no I won't.

And I've picked fabric for my next endeavor. Perhaps a brother and sister quilt for either my Little One and Number2, depending on gender, or my Niece and Nephew. Isn't it purty?


No comments:

Post a Comment