Monday, June 8, 2009

Timeless Treasures

I went to Fabric Worm on a friend's suggestion, and made my very first fabric purchase. I had seen the owl pattern before, and was ecstatic to find enough coordinating fabrics that I can actually start my *gasp* very first quilt!! Here's what I ordered....














The cream fabrics will be the front of the quilt with the brown as the back. I'm planning on using the brown flowers as the edging. Anyone have links to some patterns for me?? I'm sooooo excited!!!

Cheers,
A

1 comment:

  1. I've just started my first quilt as well. I've found a blog I love: www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com Amanda Jean is the author of this wonderful blog and she has some great quilting tutorials. Also, Moda Fabrics has a great website full of tutorials: www.modabakeshop.com I hope you find these as helpful as I have.

    ReplyDelete