Friday, August 7, 2009

I Have a Nice Camera, That's All.

People keep telling me that I take *insert compliment here* photos, and I keep saying that it's only because I've recently acquired a "fancy camera" as I call it. A Nikon D60 dSLR. Santa brought it to me last Christmas and I've had nothing but fun playing with it over the last 8 months.

I love the way it captures the detail on this wedding gown. This shot isn't SOOC, I've done some adjustments, but a point-and-shoot could never capture the dress this well.

And the focus! Only the rings matter in this photo. Sure, the dress is there in the background, but it's not distracting from the beauty of the rings.

And this one? Flowers and diamonds, together, in one great photo. What more could a girl ask for?
Maybe I'm wrong...maybe I do have some "skill" in the photography department. But I'm not ready to admit it yet. I'll keep blaming it on the quality of my camera until further notice.
Best,
A

1 comment:

  1. Nikon D60 dSLR is perfect camera for photography!! All pictures are totally amazed me...

    ReplyDelete