Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A New Project

I've started a new quilt recently and I'm excited to report that so far it's going (slowly) well. I'll put photos up soon (I swear). After viewing my friend Rebecca's finished quilt, I thought I would join the Old Red Barn Co. quilt along (after it's been finished). I went to one of my local fabric store, Fat Quarter Fabric Shop in Coon Rapids, MN and found some great fat quarters and got to work. I've cut the strips and pieced the blocks, I just have to start assembling the quilt top. Again, photos are coming, I promise.

But, since no blog post is complete without a photo of some kind, I'll leave you with a photograph of my fabulous new haircut (obtained only yesterday). It's rare that I put up gratuitous photos of myself, so I apologize for forcing you to look at my mug.

But I do thank you for doing it!

Blessings,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment