Friday, July 17, 2009

In Suspense

I've officially finished the back of the quilt that I'm making. I've put the batting between the layers, and pinned it. I'm about 10 minutes away from starting the quilting process. I still have no photos for you. Since I didn't see an uproar in the comments section of my last post, I'm assuming that not too many of you are that upset by this. Unless, of course Rebecca is my only reader, in which case, 100% of my readership is waiting anxiously for photos.

In any case, I'll try to take some photos tomorrow when I have the morning light to aid my camera. I have a thing about using a flash...it tends to change the colors and distort photos. I like natural sun...it really does make for the best shots. But that's another post for another time.

Cheers,
A

1 comment: